Friday, July 8, 2011

Can you afford to NOT use dietary supplements?

Get honest....do you eat a healthy diet 365 days a year? I certainly don't and I don't know anybody who does. I love living in reality...it has set me free!  Now...I'm probably going to say some things you already know, but some things we need to hear over and over again.  DIET is a four letter word. The first 3 letters in DIET are DIE. DIETS don't work..statistically only 2% work.  We ARE a nation of gamblers if we look at the $ that is spent on fad diets. I don't know about you, but I've to do do something that I can LIVE with.  I'm all about living today...no regrets, no dreads.  Don't diets have that effect?  "Blew it yesterday...back on the wagon today....I'll suffer for a while to make up for it"  Our lives can become a vicious cycle of temporary success and failure and obsessive focus on food. We become what we think about.....yuck.

Great supplements bridge the nutritional gap.  They give our bodies what they crave that we don't always get from our diets.  If our bodies are getting  the fuel we need...cravings will begin to subside.  They won't be completely eliminated (have you ever heard of  "emotional eating"?!), but cravings will be squelched to a great degree. Do you know that the average person spends $11.50 a day on  incidentals? That includes money spent on things like a stop at a convenience store or fast food for a coffee, other beverage, or snack.  AdvoCare has acted as fast food prevention for many folks.  AdvoCare's 24 Day Challenge costs an average of $7.25 a day, retail. Let's see....junk in my body that I'll regret or great fuel for less money.  No brainer. Plan ahead to avoid the fast food temptation!! 

Next time....let's examine some of our home "fast food" that gives us good nutrition without blowing our nutritional and financial bank! Remember to invest time and money into things that are important to you and things that are life giving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment