Friday, June 24, 2011

Getting Started Works.........

EXUBERANCE..."You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough. You must want it with an inner exuberance that erupts through the skin and joins the energy that created the world." Sheilah Graham

What DOESN'T work...wishing, blaming, procrastinating..  Take the first step and that would be ownership.  Ultimately, we stand alone with our Creator...no pointing fingers then!!! I discovered that I was a steward (one who manages another's property,  finances, or other affairs", according to Webster)...and I did not always do a yeoman's job...in other words...I was lacking diligence.

So, when it comes to being a steward over this physical body...I realized the cost for slothfulness was great.  Being overweight and unhealthy can cost big money...an average of $4, 879 a year in medical costs, sick days, lower wages, etc, according to a recent study by George Washington University researchers.  And the $ is just the beginning of the list.  We'll talk more about that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment